a lil' frenchy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi all !
First let me introduce myself, Romain, 23 y-o, I live in strasbourg, east of France and i'm gonna move to London in a few weeks. For my hobbies, bike's the first one, i'm riding everyday my fixed gear, sorta custom too, but i'm planning to build my first real custom bike soon. Gonna be a board tracker, with a fixed gear rear hub (no brakes, no gear, basic). For the rest, i love music, specially Hardcore (from Detroit, New York, ... ) and Deathcore, i'm drawing since i'm a kid. I also love tattoos and piercings (i got quite a fiew of both).

what have i done before ? At 18 after a scientific high school diploma, i attended a Cad designer on catia v5 2 years sandwich training, got it in 2010, and worked a year more in a small cad office. After that i quitted all, and began a welding/metal-worker 6 monthes training, and now i'm a licenced tig welder, specially on stainless steel. Unfortunately i'm jobless now, due to the job lack here, and to a bicycle/car accident (i was on the bike) that totally ruined my back.

What more ? dunno, but if ya got a question, ask me !

see ya'll !

Welcome!

Lookin forward to your future projects .

Keep us posted !

:mrgreen:

thx junknutz !
gettin started with some blackpatched / street found bicycle (not stollen, not lockened) plus my first fixed gear frame, old school steel lugged faggin frame, gonna cut'em :mrgreen:

i'll post pics as soon as i begin ;)

Welcome!! would love to see pics of the bike your your gonna build and any others you have!!!!

thx man ! i'll post some of my fixed gear soon, and i'll start the BT posts as soon as i start cuting the donor bikes ;)

Back