A new one to my collection

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am starting to amass quite a collection of old school mag rims, a pair of Lester mags, pair of ACS Z rims, single Skyway tuff 1, tuff 2, Skyway OE, Peregrine, Troxel Trak Master, exc. Well today I got to add this to my list! I am not 100% what it is I have heard Webco or Iverson. Well here it is.

Abobinationofbicycles006.jpg

Abobinationofbicycles007.jpg

Abobinationofbicycles008.jpg

Aworldofoddities420002.jpg

ozzynut2 said:
You Scored Big time on that. The guys on the Muscle bike forums would go nuts to get that from you.
Oh I didn't tell you the best part, I scored it for $25! I think I may add it to my collection / retirement stash. I figure if it's worth $x now, when I am ready to retire it might be worth 10 times as much.

plankowner said:
My understanding is its made from magnesium. Webco mags go for crazy money and are pretty rare to find. Great buy!
Thanks for the info, it took some haggling to get it away from him, I tried to get a package deal with a Lester mag single he had too but he said he had to think about it. Another day I'll wear him down on it.

Latest posts

Back