A pack of spandex Hipsters...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dudes! A whole pack of spandex clad Hipsters just went flying past my house!!! I just about jumped on my tall bike and took off after 'em!! But I gotta put my boy to bed...

Now now, don't hatin' on other cyclist just because they roll to a different drummer than you do.

We're all in this together :D

-Mp

No, no...Bro" No hate!! I just thought it wuz funny...A whole bunch O' Spandex Clad Hipsters...Must have been 12 or so..."an me on my Tall Bike.... :lol: "

Rat Rod said:
That would have been funny....especially if you passed them. :lol:

That's what I thought! Not very likely....But the picture of it in my mind tickled me! Like Pee Wee Herman in the first scene of "Pee Wee's Big Adventure"! :lol: :lol:

Hipsters don't wear Spandex. Lance-alikes wear Spandex. Spandex Bandits wear Spandex (uh-duh). Weight Weenies wear Spandex. Hipsters wear skinny jeans.

:lol: :lol: Hahahaha!!! Dude! Thanks for the definitons! :mrgreen: I'm printing 'em for future refrence...Hey any body realll good with Photoshop...? PM me and I'll upload a photo...and let's see if we can re-create the image in my head... :wink:

lurker said:
Hipsters don't wear Spandex. Lance-alikes wear Spandex. Spandex Bandits wear Spandex (uh-duh). Weight Weenies wear Spandex. Hipsters wear skinny jeans.

Don't forget,......Lycranaut.

lurker said:
lol yeah they do!
37jsqloFrn4y9mc9zl0ImtK1o1_500.jpg

Latest posts

Back