A video that nobody doesn't like

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have my Hemi in a '36 5W coupe to go please...

Althought the '39 & '40's have been catching my attention a lot more lately (not that I can afford any of them :roll: )

-Mp

Okay i want:

34 3 window coupe chopped channeled, stretched chassis, Slammed, I want chrome reverse mags out back on whitewall cheater slicks, Some skinny motor cycle tires up front, Blown 392 hemi, Zoomy headers aiming straight at the ground, suicide doors, shaved hinges and handles, I want one of them laid back grills, I could go ON AND ON, But this is basically my dream car. :mrgreen:

The sound on that video just makes me smile... :D :D :D :D

I was searching and watching/listening to Dodge musclecar videos and ran across that one again.

I'm considering buying this car (383) and need encouragement. That trunk would hold at least 3 bikes I'm thinking. Planning to do nothing to it if I do, unless it makes it louder!!!

68newport.jpg

Blown 392 hemi,

i would personally like one of the 528 crate motors with a blower no scracth that a supercharger in a 65 plymouth blevedere or a 65 coronet
man
guess i should quit buyin bikes nd start savin my money!

Back