Airless tires anyone?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep us updated if anyone purchases a set of these. Price, opinions, whatever. Thanks, very cool find Falstafff,

I want nothing to do with that nonsense. I'm glad it was posted, and it's cool to look at and ponder, but there's no way on Earth I'd be any sort of "early adopter" of what appears to be a pretty bad idea. They look expensive, and we all know how plastic tends to fail on bikes.... New wheelsets seem like they might become a routine wear/consumable item. Plus, I can only imagine how bad the grip/handling/roadfeel characteristics might be....

Do not know much about kickstarter or no flat wheels / tires, but if you read the comments it looks like lots of people have paid for stuff and are just getting a runaround. Might just be a scam. :bandit:

Do not know much about kickstarter or no flat wheels / tires, but if you read the comments it looks like lots of people have paid for stuff and are just getting a runaround. Might just be a scam. :bandit:
That's pretty common for kickstarter campaigns.
I have done pretty well on Kickstarter, but I only back companies that have done something before and were successful. No use backing someone who has no idea what they are doing and has nothing to lose...

Back