Alan's stable

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
HI guys. I posted an intro message a couple weeks ago and then got sidetracked. Here are some pics of a few of my bikes. I kinda like the pre-war through early '60s bikes best and I tend to like them in their natural condition as opposed to fully restored, at least for me. I appreciate the restored bikes, too, but I can have more bikes for my money with the unrestored ones.
1938 Packard (by Colson) with a Schwinn springer

1935 Elgin Blackhawk complete in as found condition

1959 J.C. Higgins Flightliner (exact duplicate of one I had as a kid)

1936 Silver King

1951 Shelby Flyer

1935 Excelsior project

decotriumph - you are really teasing us. Best way to post pictures - Upload them to a site like photobucket.com. Then, to post them on RRB, simply paste in the link to your pic. Paste them as an IMG link and the photo will display here without anyone having to click on the link.

OK, I edited the original message to show them again. If they're not there, I don't know what's wrong. I can see them in the message.

deven_science said:
Nope. Still not there. Sorry.
Ok, I give up. I can see them when I look at this thread. My Photobucket was migrated to the new Revel. I right click on the picture, copy the image location and post it between the two bracketed "IMG" spots on the message. the pictures apparently show for me and no one else (unless every one of you is messing with me!). Anyone got a clue? :?:

It might work better if you copy the IMG link from your photobucket. Just copy and paste, no need to use the img button here.

Your 1935 Elgin "Bluebird" is a Blackhawk. 8) :wink:
http://www.nostalgic.net/bicycle314

BLKHWK2a.jpg

Back