"ALBERT" - Done, with pics!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm bringing the bike to her today. There are some "surprises" on it that she doesn't know about. All we discussed was the metallic green color. She doesn't know about the head badge with her dads name, the star sprocket (which she had told me the bike had stars on it somewhere from what she could remember), the name of her ranch, and the two tone almond color... So it'll be nice if I can catch her reaction in some pics.

How about some pics of the delivery?? I'd love to be there to see the smile on her face.....uh, oh, those onions I'm peeling are starting to get to me. Great job on all Karma levels. Oh, the tires are going on my Monark this weekend....thanks again!

NewOrleansFlyer said:
How about some pics of the delivery?? I'd love to be there to see the smile on her face.....uh, oh, those onions I'm peeling are starting to get to me. Great job on all Karma levels. Oh, the tires are going on my Monark this weekend....thanks again!
Good! I'm glad they'll work out for you. I wanna see that Monark once it rolls!

..and I'll post up some pics of the delivery in a little bit. They're still on the camera...

Joan was ecstatic to say the least.. I rode the bike up to her office and she happened to be outside already. Her mouth dropped open, and she was speechless. Kept saying "I can't believe it, I just can't believe it". She teared up when she saw the name of the ranch and pretty much lost it when she saw her "papa's" name on the head badge. She said she was so glad she didn't' just take to the LBS to have them "fix it up." I told her there's no bike shop that'll restore a bike this way (well not around here anyway). Anyway, I told her to stop staring and go get some seat time and with that, she was off... Happy riding Joan!

CIMG2429.jpg

CIMG2431.jpg

CIMG2432.jpg

CIMG2433.jpg

Now on to the next build... :D

What it is all about. I tip my hat to you.......stars in heaven.....nice work, mon!

Latest posts

Back