Aloha from England....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
real name; Bryan.
I've been building and riding bikes longer than I care to remember,my Grandfather was an engineer and started teaching me how to fix bikes before I was old enough for school.I came across this site looking for something else entirely and having had a look around I decided to join. I've built/owned several bikes which reflect my interest in 'old school' style and the Hot rod scene and I'm currently working on a 'Board track style' bike based around an Electra frame.

a previous build for my Son,from this....
3593703332_de8ee5e3cb_z.jpg

to this....
3639357292_f30b222568_z.jpg

and my current project,started out as an Electra 'hawaii'.it had been dismantled in the back of my garden shed for quite a while and lots of the parts had been used on other projects.with what I had left and some found components I built this..

8515845747_117ff51161_z.jpg

I based it loosely on the Klunker bikes from the early days of mountain bikes,having seen the other bikes on this site I've been inspired to change tack....

8545316521_b412d179fc_z.jpg

I'm tempted to put an engine in it too but,the laws being what they are in Blitey it would be sure to bring Her Majesty's finest running.

keep up the good work Guys and Gals,this site is Awesome!!

LukeTheJoker said:
Awesome work!
Do I spy an Imp in the background? :wink:

Luke.
:D cheers Luke,
yes you do! it's the 'TIKI MOBILE' one of my other toys.

I like your bikes but the one you built for your son kicks butt looks like a miniature Boney Finger.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

otroo said:
I like your bikes but the one you built for your son kicks butt looks like a miniature Boney Finger.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
:D cheers,I've been using these orange and white colours for years on everything from cars to longboards but,the layout of the design on the Tiki-cycle was based on a Boney finger.

8579843331_eb504112e4_z.jpg

:D one of my previous rides,a Micargo gt5.I sold it recently and have missed it ever since.... :(

Welcome, awesome kids bike and that is a cool board tracker and clunker to! its nice to see the different look on the same frame/fork

Troy

A fellow Brit! Loving your work mate, whereabouts are you based?

jats said:
Welcome, awesome kids bike and that is a cool board tracker and clunker to! its nice to see the different look on the same frame/fork

Troy
cheers,the Lil' Tiki-cycle it was built back in 2008/9 to match my car and as a show bike for my Son.it's held up well considering the use it has had with my daughter now riding it too. :D the Klunker/board tracker is a work in progress.

MR TIKI said:
Bodge Deep said:
Welcome from Cumbria :wink:
:D Cheers,nice Avatar!

Cheers, that was 'Big Ed' I made him for a Tiki night at a VW show a few years ago.
He was about 8 feet tall and made from a refrigerator box! :D

Latest posts

Back