Aloha from Philly

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...Hi, I joined a while ago just to see and admire all the sweet rides. Yep, I'm from Hawaii but moved to Philadelphia, Pa. to look for a better job when the housing market crashed (I worked in construction). Sold my motorcycle(77' BMW cafe racer) to pay for the move...and realized...hey, I still miss customizing 2-wheeled vehicles. Becoming poor and wanting to go green, I naturally went the bicycle route...and here I am. I don't have a bike that is complete and ready to ride, but I do have a frame and aquired a bunch of components for the RRBB4. Its a 1950 schwinn Dx straight bar that I'm turning into a Urban Rat Klunker with an island touch. As soon as I get all my pics in order, I will post it in the Build-off forum.

Welcome to the forum!

By the way....our extreme use of spray paint probably kills our categorization as a green site. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rat Rod said:
Welcome to the forum!

By the way....our extreme use of spray paint probably kills our categorization as a green site. :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL!...I see it as saving energy, by not turning on a compressor and wasting electricity...I love spray cans :lol:

HotRodJen said:
welcome aboard im from Pa about a hour north of philly . do bicycles rides here and there thinking about doing one july 25th in plymouth meeting theres a carshow that will be going on if it pans out ill let u know more aout it if ur interested
hey sounds great...keep me posted. Thanks Jen

Back