Always using Pay Pal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well,
a lot you got hosed by Black Crown Tattoo for parts, bikes ect and i did as well. However, i did pay with pay pal. Thank my homie ..... for that because they gave me a complete refund. Just found out yesterday, but it looks like they credited it to my account and all is good in the hood. I know a lot of you dont like to use pay pal but you may want to reconsider for they refunded me $175.00 with no hassle at all. Very easy and thank you pay pal..

Now i need a frame with tank if anyone has one for sale.....and yes please accept pay pal.. :D

Good news!

What do people have against PayPal? It's a great tool. And if you keep a few bucks in there, you can transfer funds without any cost to you or the seller, as long as you mark it as a gift (which may bite you if you run into another BCT). It's easy, safe, fast...

If sending Paypal, always mark it as merchandise, even if it means paying a fee. You severely limit your options for a refund if you mark it as a gift.

I didnt send it as a gift, hence the reason i received the refund.

I usually ignore ads that ask for PP as a gift. Just cant see basically waiving my buyer protection? I mean raise the price a few % if it is that big of a deal.

Congrats...good to hear a good ending

I used to offer Paypal both ways on my parts sales but only one buyer ever used the insured method. I'll still provide it if they want it but most buyers want the cheapest TOTAL price including shipping and payment costs. Unless it's something pricey I gamble on it too when buying small parts. On ebay I have used it a number of times and was always glad I had including one time I got scammed on a complete bike. Robert

I love PayPal in spite of their willingness to facilitate theft via their service. The good is that they will fully refund a buyer that is scammed by a seller and the bad is that they will do likewise for a thief that is scamming an honest seller. All PayPal requires is that the thief ship back anything. Even an empty box with a FU note in it will do. I went down that road with a member of this forum that bought an item of mine off of Ebay.

Back