Am I high?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well I am now. I found this '57 Schwinn built into a tall bike at the local flea market. The tires are rotted and about to crumble so no test rides yet but I'll have it cleaned up and on the road soon. Now I can spot bikes behind those 6 foot privacy fences.
image-151.jpg

image-152.jpg

CRASH said:
SPY BIKE!!
Now I just need an elf suit so I don't look suspicious, I'll just look like youthgeye.

That has some sexy curves to it!! Cool find!!

Peatbog said:
outskirtscustoms said:
CRASH said:
SPY BIKE!!
Now I just need an elf suit so I don't look suspicious, I'll just look like youthgeye.

Yep, nothin' suspicious about an over-sized elf riding a tall upside-down girl's bike peeking over fences. Probably won't even get a second look from anyone.
Nothing suspicious at all. Hope you don't mind me using your picture. Looks like fun, mines not quite as tall though.
100_3366.jpg

Ha Ha no thanks, I did swap out the handle bars for a set of beach cruiser bars I had laying around. The motocross looking bars are gonna be sweet on my Klunker build. I did try to ride it and the steering shaft is a bit wobbly so I didn't go far. I might try to strip the two tone green off and see how the original paint looks underneath. I did chip it away in a few spots and it is red with the off-white designs on the front. If it looks good I might just restore it back to what it was originally.

I built one of those a while back and it was a lot of fun and laughs in my hood! Wild rides! Love it! :D

RailRider said:
I built one of those a while back and it was a lot of fun and laughs in my hood! Wild rides! Love it! :D
Cool, got any pictures? Mine is fun to ride but with the shoddy welding and really wobbly steering shaft I'm not riding it again until I get the steering redone.

Latest posts

Back