AMF Road Master 3 Wheel Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone

I do not know anything about vintage bikes. I got this AMF 3 wheel bike in good condition. can anyone direct me to a site or give me info about this bike? I cannot find anying related to this model bike- Whats is it worth? etc.

BoatRainbow006.jpg

BoatRainbow005.jpg

BoatRainbow004.jpg

BoatRainbow003.jpg

BoatRainbow002.jpg

Thank you in advance
Robbie

Re: AMF SKY Rider 3 Wheel Bike

Hi

I am trying to add the photos. Do you know how I dont see any way to add them.

Thanks
Robbie
CycleTruck said:
Got photos?

Re: AMF SKY Rider 3 Wheel Bike

please go to how to post phots in this forum. if you look you'll find it at the top. thanks. wanting to see this bike so we can help ya.

Outlaw 8)

Hi

Thank you I had no idea. It is For Sale if anyone is looking. I would rather it go to a good home than rot on my porch.

blackdiamond said:
If you are in arkansas where it was made it could be worth 300-600$ cause ive seen them go for that. pm me for more in fo on AMFs if you care to know more.

In general, I see adult trikes sell for 200-300 in my area. Mostly to their original target market (older people).

I personally think they are much cooler as fodder for custom rat trikes. :D

Thanks for all the advice. I do want to sell the bike before winter- do you recomend a website to sell or should I put it on ebay?

Thanks
Robbie

Moover said:
Thanks for all the advice. I do want to sell the bike before winter- do you recomend a website to sell or should I put it on ebay?

Thanks
Robbie

Craigslist is your best bet.

Back