AMF Roadmaster & Panasonic

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The plastic on the lamp is broken. The bike has extra front and rear lights with a dynam.
Under the seat is a license plate from 1968. Is it probably from 1967-68? I can't find any catalogs.

Last edited:
Never seen a Jet Pilot before. I have one of those racks from a different bike. Sweet score on that one.

The paint is in a good condition and the chrome should clean nice.
I need the plastic from the front light, if anybody has one. It is broken on the left side, how you look on the bike.

I've never seen that tanklight before. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting to find the plastic for it. It's cool with it's imperfection anyway.

Yesterday was the God's favor upon me. The seller called me and told me he has some bikes for sale, including a tank one. But I was planning to take my boy to a ski resort, 20 miles east, the guy was 20 miles south. So without having any pictures, I took my boy to ski, than to the seller.
He had 6 bikes, the Panasonic, the AMF, a Hercules 3 sp, a pair of Huffy's and a Schwinn Hollywood, 24" tires. I made the deal for the Panasonic, but he didn't want to sell the tank anymore, he wanted to try e-bay first, but I made him an offer on both bikes, he couldn't resist and I got them.

Frankie would approve!!!

American_Pickers_Frank_Bio-AB.jpeg

Panasonic sold for the price of both, I'll keep the Roadmaster.

serial number: R 123917

Latest posts

Back