AMF'S LAST BREATH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
YO RATTERS!! I FOUND THIS IN THE SCRAP SECTION AT NBW( IN THE BASEMENT-NOT A CRACKHOUSE :lol: )THE GIRL CONSELOR SAYS TAKE IT IF YOU CAN DO SOMETHING WITH IT...SHE DON'T KNOW ME VERY WELL DO SHE?!?( IN MY BUGS BUNNY VOICE)
GEDC0454.jpg
HERE IT IS CLEANED UP AND CLEAR COATED
GEDC0458.jpg
PEACE

First sorta bike I learned to ride on except it was from the early 50's and in the early 70's it threw me over a 12 foot retaining wall, basically which I slide down on my back and tore every inch of skin off my back, 2nd day into the Summer Vacation after my first grade year. spent 2 weeks on my stomach while my back giant swathes of scab....oh GOD I could go on and on, bottom line, I was seared in the summer sun by a little ole' Western Flyer with hard rubber - kidney kickin' tires, and I' have not been able to get bicycles out of my system ever since. I also never feared any where a bicycle could take me after that, and I know true serenity.

Mercsgarage said:
First sorta bike I learned to ride on except it was from the early 50's and in the early 70's it threw me over a 12 foot retaining wall, basically which I slide down on my back and tore every inch of skin off my back, 2nd day into the Summer Vacation after my first grade year. spent 2 weeks on my stomach while my back giant swathes of scab....oh GOD I could go on and on, bottom line, I was seared in the summer sun by a little ole' Western Flyer with hard rubber - kidney kickin' tires, and I' have not been able to get bicycles out of my system ever since. I also never feared any where a bicycle could take me after that, and I know true serenity.
GLAD I COULD HELP YOU REMEMBER. NOW WHO ELSE REMEMBERS THOSE HARD BUTT, ROCK CRUSHING AND TEETH JARRING AFTER HITTING A CURB TIRES?!?

I had one of these convertible,hard tire bikes as my first bike.Rode it standing up after breaking the seat off.I think I quit riding when all that was left of the rear tire was the sides.

Latest posts

Back