An apology

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattiThundrrr

Rattus All Terrainus
Reaction score
Lately, I have been guilty of posting on Build Threads things which are not build-related. To all the builders, I am sorry. Moving forward, I will try to keep my comments directly related to the bike, or to a comment that the builder has made. I'm sorry for all the thread hijacks and sidetracks.

Dude, did I tell yall how much I like my new high volume 26x2.4 CST Rock Hawk tires with ESP! ?
103927_aaf79838471e7318a574661d0daa1f68.jpg
103938_3045e76f32d8957ecaa9ce589aa264a2.jpg

These suckers are super rugged! Really soak up the bumps! Have superior traction! And just generally look like they'd kick .... and take names!
104221_172618302ab6b36b2bdf1f6db1bbe1e5.jpg
I REALLY love them!
They are so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend them

Last edited:
So, does the ESP help Virginia read other bikes' thoughts? That frame is so rad!
Thanks! Po-Boy version of the Sawyer.

The esp helps her anticipate sharp objects that may puncture a lesser tire, and make small adjustments to avoid being poked by them?

Oh....sorry for the thread diversion.:blush:

Lately, I have been guilty of posting on Build Threads things which are not build-related. To all the builders, I am sorry. Moving forward, I will try to keep my comments directly related to the bike, or to a comment that the builder has made. I'm sorry for all the thread hijacks and sidetracks.
2gbi9n.jpg

I've always erred on the side of comedy...
and with things like poverty and war going on in the world
it's nice for some diversions, but diversions from my diversions... look a squirrel, hey how'd that get in my cup and yesterday I...
No wait that wasn't me.

it was Merle.

no problem with that here

Thanks. I tend to be verbose, and not great with social cues, especially with the disconnected nature of online communication. I never realize I've crossed a line until it's WAY BACK in the rearview mirror.

Latest posts

Back