And another from AZ!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, cool site... my mind is racing. I just acquired a Murray Monterey of of Craiglist for ten bucks. Put new rubber on it and was riding it that night.
I was satisfied, that is until I stumbled onto all of you crazys :D I am hooked. pulled it apart and am starting to "TRICK" with a lot of "stolen ideas from you guys. Glad to be a part of this.
kingtuttle

i will real soon. i just borrowed my bros SODA BLASTER (cheap from harbor freight). polished all the crome with it and took the frame down to bare metal. the thing had been sitting in the arizona sun...so most of my stripping work had been done for me. Very little rust so the soda blaster works great. It is so no toxic and soft you could blast around rubber and glass an not tear it up. Then clean up is just garden hose the baking soda and thats it. came out great...... on to primer.

welcome to the madness! you'll find our best deals on aisle 3, the sale section. :wink:

Here is the photo of how i bought it.
july2009341.jpg

Time to give her a bath. My greasy hand prints all over it. The paint came out great.
1215090829.jpg

you can see how well that soda blaster cleaned up the crome.
1215090829a.jpg

Latest posts

Back