** AND ON THE 7TH DAY, BANKER CREATED....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a chance to work on it a little bit more Frame and beehive are now stripped
The bike is assembled just for mock-up pictures
I am still looking for the following if anyone has them, drop me a line: Head tube bearing cups for CWC with O.D of 1 3/16" I have 1 1/4" and are to big.
Tank is from an AMF
handlebars will be more "Z"style, Im waiting for those to ship.

Frame with tank front
IMG_7917.jpg

Frame with tank back
IMG_7916.jpg

Skiptooth chainring off of pre-war Elgin. Check out the "step" on the crank arm!!
IMG_7878.jpg

Troxel Seat of of pre-war Shelby
IMG_7880.jpg

Beehive Springer off of JCH before
IMG_7881.jpg

Beehive after
IMG_7915.jpg

Double Neck Stem had laying around
IMG_7882.jpg

Bike frame before
thcwc2.jpg

Bike frame after
IMG_7912.jpg

SLEEK!

Nice job, I really feel guilty now, I tell you about this cool site, and now you have flown ahead of me on your builds, I guess I should stop buying and start building.

ya now Im addicted KZ. Ill make a deal. Give me a few hours of your paint room so I can paint my Stingray and this new build and ill come down with my pen, card catalogs, and tools and Ill start breaking down the million bikes and help organize???

Sure, trouble is, the organizing has to start first so we can reach the switch for the exhaust fan. I did make more progress today, so it is getting there

thats pretty sweet lookin! but wouldnt it be on the 8th day, since its the 8th of march? :lol: just messin.

I'm liking the direction of this bike....but even more than that...I'm liking all the cool stuff in the background on the last photo! :shock:

Me neither I just thought of it. If you google it, there is some info but not alot. Some of the auto body guys might know. Sensor should know.

I just thought it would be cool to have the bare metal look but with some color.

Back