Another Aussie!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone

My name is Charl and i live in Adelaide in South Australia. My wife has an account on here already, some of you have probably met her. She goes by FoxInDocs. So after we got her a bike and started having fun building the thing i kinda decided that i would need something a little more stylish to cruise along with her if we go riding. I do have a few bikes but ive never had a dragster/chopper bike before so i am quite excited about it!

But more of that in a bit.

I am the type of person who always needs to be busy or ill go out of my mind. So most of my time is spent on some kind of project or another. I am an amateur airbrush artist and love painting all manner of things but i am also a corolla enthusiast and am currently working on a 1981 ke55 coupe. Needs alot of rust cut out and welded but once i brush up on my welding skills i want to try my hand at custom bike frame building as some of you are so talented and i have become very enthusiastic about it!!

so im sure you can tell that i like to keep busy and the fact that my wife and i both enjoy working on bikes makes me really happy because we can enjoy an awesome hobby together!!

my rolla!

IMGP1412.jpg

WELCOME! Don't know much about Aussie cars.......But that looks a lot like a car sold here in the 70's, Plymouth Arrow.

Im happy to be here! You guys are all so tallented i cant wait to get into some serious building!!

Latest posts

Back