another bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this still needs some work before its ready to ride. im reeaally leaning toward leaving this thing ratty so that i have a real rat in my collection. we'll see. i can never seem to leave anything ratty but this thing would take ALOT of time to make shiny and pretty. its a 26" schwinn typhoon frame. i used an old springer fork made for a 24" wheel, and i used 24" wheels. the top of the seat tube sits 26" off the ground, thats 2 feet 2 inches. it has a sturmey archer 3 speed coaster brake on back, ive got new tires for it, and the chain gaurd is off of a wester flyer.
fast eddie outty
schwinnrat13.jpg

i forgot to mention..the fella who sold me the fork (he listed them on this site) had more than one and he sent me the one he thought looked best, it just so happens that its black and the paint is lil beat up..which matches absolutely perfectly the black schwinn frame that has a paint job that looks a little beat up! they look like they've always been together! i love it when a plan comes together! i also have some beat up rams horn handlebars that i decided are goin on this bike, its definately gonna stay a rat!
fast eddie outty

Back