another canuck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
greetings from british columbia canada great website nice bikes I have some choppers / electra rat rod / couple old schwinns 1963 typhoon and 3wheel town and country and couple rat rods. haul everything around in 1948 1ton chev p/u. will try to send pictures any help/waiting for new computer. Iam 53 and not too hitech but love rat rod bikes!

hello there canadist and welcome, your just in time for the build off, if youd like to have some fun. love to see pics of the bikes and plenty of people here would love to see the pick'em up truck as well !!!

Have fun here!

pics from hedrev

looks like Ratrodville to me !!! odd frame on that first one, what kinda bike is that ?

BOBSOUTBACKBIKES.jpg

BOBSDUMPY.jpg

BOBSOLDBIKE.jpg

BOBSBIKES.jpg

To me the first bike looks like a womens that had a top tube welded on. It's cool either way! Nice truck too! (Jealous)

Welcome Hedrev, thought you might appreciate this photo. It's a project Truck I'm working on. It's a 1951 Chevy Pick-Up. Fires up real nice, and sounds really sweet. :D I just put a fuel cell in the bed and layed some old carpet down on the floor. It's a work in progress.

012.jpg

tanks

thanks guys first bike is girls with top bar welded have lots of FUN with bikes and truck and beer keep on biken!!

Back