Another cheap build.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found another pile of parts on CL real cheap and threw together another cruiser. My oldest boy has dibs on this one. I left the head badge as found and clear coated it. Used brass rivets instead of screws.
ef79a4a9b78d6087c5ac31dae0230355.jpg

601f451976a74b006174f780c1c05210.jpg

693c0c7d39eadcd336fd70c2a0a19dc8.jpg

Thanks. Parts bikes are cool to find. I love dealing with a pile of junk and making a nice smooth riding bike out of it. It amazes me what old grease turns into after years of abuse and then being left to die. I need a scaled down solvent tank.

I totally agree.. It's always fun like putting a puzzle together and you end up with a kool piece..
I guess I missed the great deal on the CL find that you scored on..I could never find great deals like the one you got..

I need to get some before pics in the future. I always forget. I found it early Saturday morning and it was only a few miles away. In a trailer park up by the 5 and Coronado Ave. It was covered in old house paint too. The head badge is what the whole bike looked like.

That's almost like right up the street.. (Figure of speech). Makes you wonder what are these people are thinking to paint a bike with house paint. Buy the way you cleaned up that bike, you could never tell that this bike was once painted in house paint.
What did you use to paint the frame.?

Back