Another find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Found this at a yard sale. Normally I'd pass it without a second glance but this seat was worth more than the bike it was on and it was only $10! This will go on something vintage.

Coppertonecollegate015.jpg

Coppertonecollegate016.jpg

Man I can hear the crickets chirping in here, I know it's a junk Roadmaster but I thought the seat was cool for $10.

It is a cool seat. Now put it on a cool bike and take some more pictures. :mrgreen:

mos6502 said:
It is a cool seat. Now put it on a cool bike and take some more pictures. :mrgreen:

It's already off, Probably put it on my '58 Schwinn American or spaceliner but really want to find an old DX frame.

Yeah, I just sold the bike and doubled my money. It's funny how after you get bitten by the bike bug one part can spark a build and you build a bike around that one piece. This seat is one of those pieces.

whoinphx said:
What's with you and the sweet seats .?.?.?
Heck of a score.. :)
Don't know, I been on a bike buying and flipping binge lately so that might have something to do with it, I just look for bikes everyday in the summer and flip some and part some down. I guess I just got a good eye.

Latest posts

Back