Another from Michigan

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well its nice to be here :D As I saw there has been a lot of new people from Michigan. I am from the Dearborn area, but any way I mostly ride ten speeds but I am getting interested in all types of bikes and have built three bikes mostly from tinkering around and trying to make them look crazy.

I think I will have a lot of fun here and maybe I can learn some tricks of the trade :wink:

South West Lower (Benton Harbor/St Joe) saying: WELCOME! Let see those crazy bikes!

Welcome, though I am as new here as you! Good to see lots of Midwesterners here.

Hello, Your from a good biking area. I ride there every year on new years day. First Dozen ride.
coldone.jpg

I do not ride a normal bike.

gotavan said:
Hello, Your from a good biking area. I ride there every year on new years day. First Dozen ride.
coldone.jpg

I do not ride a normal bike.
thats awesome! this new year I am going to have to check this ride out :D

DragsterIII--from one native Dearbornite to another, I feel your pain...umm, I mean welcome! :wink:
(I just discovered you by accident). I am into all sorts of bikes & have a pile of them,in all conditions & states of disrepair, mostly Schwinns, from '48-'85. I've been riding my coaster brake Collegiate all the time & last week I got a root beer colored '76 Varsity from a scrap collector that I just tore down & started cleaning. I've definitely got more stuff than I need right now--holler if you need a part.
I think this year I will finally do that New Years ride. If gotavan can make the trip to do it, I've really got no excuse. (I certainly like my beer, but I don't usually celebrate much on NYE) BTW, that pic gotavan posted is about a 1/2 mile from my house.
Let's talk more in the future--pm me if you want.

Back