Another Grand Trophy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When driving past yard sales I always look over to see if there's a cruiser bike for sale. Picked this for cheap. May or may not do anything with it any time soon. I already have 2 Grand Trophies in my stable. Here is one http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=50192&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=eyes+blue and here is the other http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=42729&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=brown+sugar So I wont throw it away just yet. :lol: For right now it'll just be tucked away for another day.
sideview_zpsd4cafd79.jpg

chainguard_zps3aea0449.jpg

One day I want to find one of these fat ugly comfortable foam seat that isn't torn somewhere.
seat_zps1567a837.jpg

headsticker_zps9ef7b453.jpg

motopsyco said:
One day I want to find one of these fat ugly comfortable foam seat that isn't torn somewhere.

I got a boatload of them if you need one. I can dig a few out of the shed if you want.

hmm.. yard sales in January ??

might need a showblower of snowplow here in NY .

nice find

outskirtscustoms said:
motopsyco said:

I got a boatload of them if you need one. I can dig a few out of the shed if you want.

I'll definitely remember that for future reference. They are really comfortable but look homely.
Green Dragon said:
hmm.. yard sales in January ??

might need a showblower of snowplow here in NY .

nice find
Here in S.C. I went for a nice long motorcycle ride yesterday (after I got back from bicycle riding) & today while hunting was tempted to jump in the water with the dogs and cool off! :shock:

Good raw rat material! I have an amf built one.
SUNP0001.jpg

Yours is Huffy, same as their good vibrations, like this equally rusted example!
SUNP0002.jpg

-Adam

Latest posts

Back