Another hobby

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Now that I'm retired, but still work 32 hours a week, I have time for a few hobbies. Here are a few ribs I cooked for my granddaughter's bday.

1zf05ya.jpg

I swore off pork and beef to bring my cholesterol down, but I had to sneak one. Now I'm back on the wagon.

Looks great! nice pullback, I bet they fell off the bone.
Smoked or grilled?

I also smoke meat as a hobby, Ribs... Brisket... Pork Butt... Chicken... Turkey... Chuckies... Fatties... ABT's... even some veggies like Cabbage.

Just went to BBQ on the River in Paducah KY last saturday, I smelled BBQ for 3 days :mrgreen: My birthday is in May, come on over Wildcat :D

Ratfink1962 said:
Looks great! nice pullback, I bet they fell off the bone.
Smoked or grilled?

I also smoke meat as a hobby, Ribs... Brisket... Pork Butt... Chicken... Turkey... Chuckies... Fatties... ABT's... even some veggies like Cabbage.

I live in military housing, so electricity is the way to go, I used my oven to slow cook them at 290 for an hour and a half, then on the grill they went, at low heat, with the sauce added to get a good finish. I used a new rub on these before cooking, applewood, made by McCormick. A smoke ring would have been perfect, but this is simpler, and no one would have accidentally bitten their tongue or fingers.

Lol... U guys are twisted.

Wildcat... I prefer mine smoked over pecan, but if all you got is an electric unit, then your doing just fine. Im just glad to hear you didnt boil them !

I make my own rub, if your interested lemme know and I might share the recipe.

Back