Another new addict to the Forum...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I'm Reya - a MidMo girl that happens to tag along with SaintSeptum on most of his bike buying adventures. *Tries to think... I was there for the last two bikes you bought?!?* I'm also the one that gets to take his pictures, hands him tools and he paints things in my back yard... as well as drinks my booze & sleeps on my couch after horror movie marathons/hard weeks at work. *Maybe TMI?!? I don't know.* LOL. :wink:

It's not my fault that I'm here... It's Elias'.
When picking up his Build Off Bike "The Nameless Red Monstrosity" we happened on a Royal Enfield Ladies Bike sitting next to his new purchase... I knew that she had to be mine. For a $30 dollar investment (from the same crazy old lady) it was headed home (two weeks later) in the back of his car.

That's how it happened. Now "Lucy" is just a sanded frame on my back porch and lots of dreams. Honestly I know very little about bikes - but am very willing to learn. I have even started using words like chain ring when talking about that round thing that my petals hook to & the chain goes on and quill for that thing that keeps my handlebars from coming out. :wink: I kinda like it. :) I hope to learn plenty, brag much and most of all have fun. *Especially with PROJECTS!*

Pax. Reya!

:) Welcome To The Addiction! :) L8 EM

Point well taken...

I was taking a client of mine to the dentist today - driving down a back road to a larger city close by and what did I see but another bike... an amazing pretty little thing that wanted to go home with me so bad - but what could I do... other than crank my neck and almost go off the road looking.

I couldn't go bike shopping with a client in my work car, could I?

LOL.

I hate to admit it - but I almost stopped on the way back. Had I not been running late I bet my work Ford Taurus Wagon would have had a project bike in the back.

*shakes her fist in the air and yells "CURSE YOU CAMERAMAN!"*

Back