Another new guy from Sactown.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All. Sactown is Sacramento Ca. for all of you not from the area. There seems to be a couple of us (from Sacto.) on this board. I think I've been bit by the vintage bike/rat rod bug.

Welcome from up the road a bit ! that bugs got a sting huh :mrgreen:

Welcome to the most awesome rat bicycle website in the world. You are invited to the Bricks Toy Run tomorrow starting at Vintage Bicycle Supply. Check it out in the events forum. Killer raffle for a custom built rat cruiser. Try and make it if you can. Enjoy the site and we can't wait to see your first RRB build.

Kuttnhack said:
Welcome to the most awesome rat bicycle website in the world. You are invited to the Bricks Toy Run tomorrow starting at Vintage Bicycle Supply. Check it out in the events forum. Killer raffle for a custom built rat cruiser. Try and make it if you can. Enjoy the site and we can't wait to see your first RRB build.

Are you kidding me! A vintage bike shop in my area! This forum just keeps getting better. Thanks, I will try to make it tomorrow.

actually there are two i manage college cyclery which has been in biz since 1935. welcome

karfer67 said:
actually there are two i manage college cyclery which has been in biz since 1935. welcome

Thanks for reminding me. Funny sometimes something is right under your nose and you don't see it. I'm a native Sac (old) boy and when there were only a couple of bike shops in Sac. College was one of them. I'm not new to the industry. I worked for Jess over on K St. (a few times) and Bubba up in Auburn. Currently I'm working for Sherwood. You'll see you soon.

Back