Another New Guy in Sacramento, CA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stumbled upon this site a few weeks ago and couldn’t stop looking at all the cool bikes. It’s amazing how creative and talented you guys are. It’s truly inspiring. I started looking on CL for a project right away. As I was wondering around the site I found the “KLUNKEREZ” movie trailer and was launched into a time warp back to the early ‘80’s. I had bought a Cruiser frame from a friend in high school for $5 my freshman year and built up what I called the “Bomber,” and it was similar to the ones in the trailer. That was my primary transportation when I worked in Foresthill, CA during those 3 summers I worked up there. The new Klunker Gallery is awesome. I can still smell the pine trees and taste the red dirt. Ah, memories.

This site is Awesome! Thanks for your time and effort putting it together.

Wallyp

your last name is not park is it? this is adam from college cyclery. always nice to get another local nor cal person on here. check out the events section for the sacto area stuff there is bike o rama coming up then there is a swap this sunday

Nope, I'm not a Park. Sorry. I'll look into the Sac Events though. I don't have a ridable bike right now, but I'd like to go check some out.

Wallyp

sorry just funny his name is wally too. come by the shop and say hey sometime

Back