Another NEWB from VA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Bubba, that's right, A guy named Bubba from the south, hard to imagine right? LOL. I've always loved bikes from the time I was small. We built old school Schwinn BMX bikes in the mid and late 70's. In the 80's we got wrapped up in the local beach cruiser scene. We live 90 miles from the ocean, but back then it was nothing to go through town and spot 5 or 10 beach bikes rolling around..lol. My main rider is a Worksman cruiser that I bought a couple of years back, but I just finished ratting my old beach cruiser out a bit. Yes, it's the same Jamis Boss Cruiser that I bought in the 80's.(pics will follow) I just picked up and old Western Flyer Cosmic Flyer in a small town. It's very rough, and from what I gather, not worth a whole lot, so I'm thinking of ratting this one out. I would love anyones thought on this versus a resto. Anyway, it's great to be here and I look forward to reading and learning from everyone.

2010-03-03161959.jpg

This is my 2010 Worksman Cruiser with front drum brake and Shimano 7 speed coaster brake

Back