another satisfied customer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
a friend came by my house last week and really liked my sting-ray.
she asked if i'd build her something like it. she said she'd pay me for it.
i told her i'd think about it, because i was in the middle of my build off bike and also trying to get another motor-pickle.
it dawned on my the next day...why dont i just sell her my stingray? than she wouldnt have to wait for me to build one, and i wouldnt have to get wraped up another project rite away.
she picked it up last nite and was a happy camper.
still..it kinda suck to see it go.
000_0009-1.jpg

iduno i have lost girlfriend's over my bikes because i would not let them ride my bikes. that one or when my one gf who left me asked "why do you like your bike so much?" i replied "come on SHE lets me ride her whenever i want!!"

Are all your friends are as pretty as that? If so, can I be your friend so I can meet your friends? :wink:

Nice use of time and energy and time selling inventory instead of building another.

Dude, when you can make a girl smile like that, don't cry over it. Just make them your riding buddy.

If you loss your girls because you won't let them ride your bike,
build a bike you will let them ride and keep the bike when you loss the girl.

karfer67 said:
when my one gf who left me asked "why do you like your bike so much?" i replied "come on SHE lets me ride her whenever i want!!"
LOL! thats a good one.. sad you lost girls over bikes.. maybe they were jealous.. like Leigh in Christine. :lol:

Back