Another Schwinn Campus Green

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This 71' racer was $40
I promise I won't part this one out cause it's just too cool! 8) Sorry about the other one guy's. :wink:
SA 3 spd
Bobbed fenders
Hard tires
Green seat with a BIG bell

schwinnracer.jpg

blackdiamond said:
would you sell it?
This bike somehow works even with the mix of parts. I used the SA & wheelset from an English touring cycle. The fenders were a mess but cut down they show no damage. Bars are aluminum MTB. Brake is not Schwinn? Lever is Rudge. I got the sparkle grips :mrgreen:
What a melting pot!
This was the first bike I ever got on CL. Needed to get around locally fast back then and thought a "Racer" was it! I was pretty much right.
It was also fun building this. I did not have many spare parts back then and it was a challenge. But as for selling.... anything is possible.
Understand racer is in full use right now. Not much else in my smallish fleet will fill the void as I have no other geared bikes for the road.
PM an offer if u want knowing that I can ship a disassembled cycle for 42 but as soon as u do... a better one will show up on the forum. :wink:

Latest posts

Back