Another Varsity!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must have a knack for finding great Varsity's. This one, unlike the other ones, appears to be ALL original, and in great shape. Easily the nicest I've found yet. Pumped up the tires, fiddled with the derailer and it rides fine. I think it's going into deep storage until I finish my motorbike, then I want to give it a good once over, and sell it like the rest. Couldn't pass it up for $5, on the one thrift store I hit on my first day off from work in three weeks!

I also picked up a vintage disc brake setup and some other old odds and ends from the same thrift store, no photos of them though.

DSCN0283.jpg

DSCN0284.jpg

great find! and for only $5 at that. havent came across a varsity with fenders, so like bonus. i used to have two varsities but not realizing what great classic ten speeds they were, i let them go years ago. maybe someday i will find another. :roll:

Cool bike! I love the color and hate the color all at once. :lol: Actually, the color of the bike makes it scream for an old school Brooks seat!

Back