• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

any interest in a set of 26x 1 3/8 3 speed coaster brake wheels

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm not sure if there is any interest in these wheels but I figure I would see if there it the tires are brand new less then a year old and hardly used the rims were trued at one point and I believe their still good I do have the gear shaft and the little piece for the gears to shift that goes on the wheel but no shiftier or cable.
their pretty clean and ready to mount and ride
not sure what to ask but since I have to put a price...... howsabout 25 bucks plus shipping if that's too high shoot me an offer their just sitting in my shop not being used their off a free spirit girls bike that had a frame crack on me I think the hub is a shimano 303 or something like that i know it sia shimano hub and it was working great before I snapped the gear cable I might have a couple other pieces but unsure
shipping will be thru bikeflights and judging by previous wheel shipping I'm guessing about 30 bucks to ship them if it costs less I will refund the difference I will get better pics but right now this is the only one I got these wheels in the back of my shop are what you will receive with tires tubes and bolts to mount them i will deflate them to save on weight however i can ship them inflated if you prefer located in Arkansas city Kansas 67005 local pickup is welcomed and preferred but i can ship in us
16442948_1283047715072569_559535524_o.jpg

Back