any "LOST" fans?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not really a big TV guy besides shows like the Simpsons and South Park, but when I started my new job here, everyone I work with was talking about Lost at lunch, and I had to get caught up to be part of the conversation. It's actually kind of an interesting show, and really sucks you in once you start watching, despite the fact that the writers really like to mess with the audience.

Anyway, the season finale is tomorrow night, anyone have any ideas what might happen?

i got mad when the season finale of the first season was a hole in the ground :x havent watched since (not bashin it, just not my thing is all, had to vent about that i suppose :lol: )

I had never gotten into the show when it was on before, I just started watching a couple months ago and got caught up with the DVDs. The show definitely takes a long time to reveal all of the secrets and just gives you tidbits here and there and kinda leaves you to figure a lot of stuff out on your own, and there is still so much left to explain. I guess that's why I keep watching, because I need to know what happens, and I am thinking about the possibilities. It's a little bit different than your average primetime drama, which will explain everything by the end of the episode.

I was a big fan until after the first 20 episodes. I missed one, and after that, I was so confused on what all happened. I just called 'er quits lol.

I got sucked in at the end of the first season, my wife would watch with her friends and I thought "oh, it's just a chick show, some soap opera like Twin Peaks was really drawn out once it got popular." I've been sucked in ever since, there is a lot going on with it. Everything seems to have significance, although sometimes I think they write themselves into a corner at times. Whatever though, it's still interesting. Cloverfield was really cool if you guys like Lost. I wish they would've wrote the latest Indiana Jones, LAME! The only episode of Lost I didn't like was the side one with that random couple and the diamonds and they got stung by spiders, that was really stupid and had nothing to do with the show. I'm beginning to like Jack a little less though. Kate, wah-wah-wee-wah! Jaquoy!

Yeah, there is this overarching mythology to the show, everything ties in together eventually, something is going to make it all make sense in the end (I hope). And yeah, that episode with the diamonds is definitely a throw-away episode. I heard that the writers had meant to do more with those characters but because of overwhelming fan backlash after the couple episodes they were in, they gave them their own episode to get rid of them entirely. And let us never speak of them again. I never really liked Jack, too stubborn and grumpy. I liked John Locke a lot for a while, but he is such a sucker that you know he is going to get conned again. And yes, Kate's a babe. :shock:

Latest posts

Back