Any Mad Max fans?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh heh heh....someone figured out how to record my dreams!!! :D

mbt14.jpg

rdw02.jpg

ACTION2.jpg

Road Warrior (RW) was one of those magic movies that I went to with no prior knowledge on what it was about. We didn't have IMDB or the web back then. We would just go to the movie that had the coolest poster or ad in the paper. Others include Alien, and Carrie. To this day, I can't watch Carrie because it creeps me out so much (can you say the last 10 seconds??), and I'm a horror film fanatic.

Getting back to RW, it was like the perfect movie. Supercharged Hot Rods, Babes, crazy kids, flying contraptions, leather, weapons, hockey-masked muscle freeks and good guys.

And it was before Mel went off the deep end.. :shock:

Spin

If I were infinitely rich, I'd have a wing of my house where that movie was played on the big screen continuously :) Ok, maybe not, but I really liked the flik.

Been thinking a lot about that movie since I picked up this Evans Interceptor - maybe ratting it with a "Last of the V8 Interceptors" Max theme... hmmm...

I saw "Doomsday" the other day. Struck me as a modern "Road Warrior-esque" film (not as well done, but interesting)... anyone else see it?

MaddMatt said:
I found this today and really enjoyed it. It's a scene from Mad Max: Road Warrior, spoofed with bikes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYZHvP4tKzU

There is a guy in the video who put a crotch rocket body over a bike frame..... it gives me ideas.

The bells ringing and the ... pants are a nice touch. :lol:

My brother had lunch with the toe cutter on a car club run late last year. He was talking about watching the mooneyes dragster as kid, and all this other cool stuff 8) The funniest part was my brother didnt realise who we was till after he'd gone :lol: :lol: :lol: His mates just laughed at him.

Back