any one out there have a ratted out recumbent bicycle?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's easier to just build it from scratch, and then add Ratty touches. I really like English 3spds and recumbents, so I fused the 2 together.
There is a guy around here riding a EZ1 with a continental kit and a sunshade, but it is very elusive and I'm still trying to get a pic of it.

Dscn0098.jpg

This is the very first recumbent I ever built in a series of 7. It was a ladies 3 speed coverted to derailleur. The front fairing was made from coroplast. The Bart skull is made from white reflective decal that I cut and the flames were shot by yours truly. Circa 1996, I guess I was ahead of my time.

213543856_0d6c69dbce.jpg

This one is a custom frame I had someone build for me, a piece of junk. Same deal with the Bart skull from the previous bike. This was bike #2 in the series. Circa 1999.

213543855_1b6261f655.jpg

I still have this one, all it's got going for it in the Rat department is the flat black paint.

Canon006.jpg

i'm doing slow work on one but i'm on hold looking for a particular frame i want to use to make the boom. it's already heavy 'cause i started with a full suspension mountain bike, but if i finish it and it rides good i plan to try a second lighter one with a rigid frame.

Latest posts

Back