Any other Rat Rodders in Denver?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings all, Are there any other Rat Rodders here in Denver to buy, sell and trade parts with? I have an attic full of parts but shipping is sometimes more than a part is worth. Im always looking for other stuff cheap and who knows what I might have for you? John

Riding in Denver is actually great. There are over 100 miles of private paved bike paths that go all over plus many streets with designated bike lanes. Downtown has the usual group of fixie kids, lots of road riders and cruisers are on the trails at all times. I dont have a mountain bike but it is suppossed to be really big here as well. There is also a lot of bike theft as with ant big city. Almost every day, stolen ads are on CL. Weather permitting, I commute to work by bike, 12.5 miles each way and only cross 3 streets, the rest is on trails. There are also several different cruiser clubs and recreational riding groups. John

<---- =)

Don't have much of a rat rod collection at this point... but quite a few bikes (mostly mountain...).

I rarely use my car. Mostly just for getting the the mountains, picking up bikes and groceries, and racing. I ride to work everyday (including recently in -5 degree weather), but it's only a mile so not too bad.

Latest posts

Back