ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After having my great awesome unique (lol) benotto ive got a lot into bikes specially vintage. So as soon as i know what im doing ill start buying old rubbish frames and bikes :lol: buuuuuuutt i dont know anything yet lol, ive decided i do not want to mod my benotto yet since its in "good condition" and i dont want to ruin it. BUT i still have an "utopia" 26" bike, which my dad bought for me like 10 yrs ago at costco lol, it "is" an 8 or 10 speed bike, last time i rode it the speed thing stopped working, oh yeah and now it has a flat tire....

Im not into speed and all that, i rather a heavy bike with fenders, a cute skirt guard and a rack!! than 1000000 speed thingy lol :shock:
So I was thinking on trying on that one :mrgreen: making my first bike modd on that one.
But while i was thinking about it, I remembered I also have a 20" roadmaster aswell about 10 years old, 5speed, cheap and aswell from costco lol. the good thing is that half of it is almost naked (aka paint off), its been lying on the terrace like 6 years, so the paint has come off and it looks pretty,not very rusted and looks like chrome, anyway I think it would be a good idea to start off with that one, since it wont take as long as a fully dressed one, Am i right?

NOW...........the main question (sorry :oops: i usually write like if theres no tomorrow) What can i do with it?
I was wondering if there are any options since it is a small bike, i assume a small frame..I thought i could try a "stingrey" (?) kinda bike would work.......is that do-able? Or is just my ignorance taking over my fantasies? lol

Thanks a lot, and ill post pics in a while as soon as the sun comes out lol!
Any ideas, suggestions, lessons lol whatever are very appreciated!! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back