Anybody have handlebars like this?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been trying to find some bars like this to no avail. I would have thought something 'simple' like this wouldn't be so crazy to find? This is the shape Im looking for, but I can't even begin to approach the price tag:

http://www.ultrarob.com/shop/product/Ni ... 617AA.html

Anyone found these/something like it for cheap somewhere? Anyone have something like it they's part with? Condition isnt super crucial, they can be old but preferrably not 'rust monsters'.

Thanks all!

go for the originals! get some toringtons from the 40s/50s and just bob them where they are straight.
see what they look like HERE.....
those cost me $10 or $15(sorry cant recall which since its been a few years)
they come up on ebay fairly often and i know ive seen some for sale or on bikes that were being parted out here
good luck

sensor said:
go for the originals! get some toringtons from the 40s/50s and just bob them where they are straight.
see what they look like HERE.....
those cost me $10 or $15(sorry cant recall which since its been a few years)
they come up on ebay fairly often and i know ive seen some for sale or on bikes that were being parted out here
good luck

That's actually a terrific idea, why didn't I think of that? :oops: :mrgreen: Thanks! Ill start also searching for toringtons now as well

Latest posts

Back