Anyone ever see these?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I fond this entirely by accident and wondered if anyone here has seen / ridden one. The tires are smaller than the beast at 26 x 3 and rims are not as wide but are wider than is the normal mountain bike rim and are double wall. Aluminum frame so it would be considerably lighter, 3 speed Nexus coaster, and at $399 it looks like it is worth a look. Definitely has a nicer flow to it than the beast.

http://www.bikesdirect.com/products/gravity/snake_eyes.htm?gclid=CL2gwKqLtrwCFe1aMgod2joASA

no, but i want one of the tires!! cant find a 26x3 kenda kraze anywhere!!

Those tires are plenty fat. The largest tires I've ever run are the 26x2.5 hookworms.

When I bought my flame they didn't have the craze!
Want to buy some flames?

Same vendor, looks like a good deal also.

fatbike-elite-blk-21.jpg

http://www.bikesdirect.com/products/motobecane/fat-bikes/fantom-fat-bikes_fb4elite_xiv.htm

I fond this entirely by accident and wondered if anyone here has seen / ridden one.

It's doubtful anyone has ridden one unless they own one since Bikesdirect drop ships all their bikes. That being said, I have bought a Gravity bike from them and I absolutely love it, as well as everyone I've ever let ride it. They are made with quaility name brand components, it is light and very strong. The bike shipped VERY fast, a little too fast as I ordered it before a short trip and it showed up before I got home and I had to sign for it and almost missed it (actually did miss it the first time).

I bought a BikeDirect mountain bike. Nice bike for the price, but definitely needs some TLC. The chainrings were bent so they sent me a new crank. The Discbrakes and derailer needed quite a bit of adjustment

Windsor. The owner just puts different brands on the same bikes with different component groups.

I would probably not buy a bike there again. It did not really fit that well.

Back