Anyone from Williamsburg VA area, Looking Shops and parts,..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna be heading into the Williamsburg area for the next 3 to 4 days with the misses to go on a few amusement rides (for her) and hunt for cool bike stuff, framesets, bmx or cruiser parts (for me) been lookin throught c-list and at local bike shops, to many bike shops are into nothing but road bikes, that seems to be all I have around here to choose from. Always get better deals in person as compared to having them shipped. One seller on c-list in that area seems to always have some real nice bikes at pretty fair pricing. Had a clean repop Phantom on there a few weeks back for a good price, lots of nice bikes in the back ground, most of which are also for sale. If anybody has any pointers or recomendations they would be greatly appreciated.

I lived in Newport news and worked in williamsburg for years. And I dont remember any vintage bike shops but there is a small bike shop on rt 60 right up the road from busch gardens not sure what all they carry. then in newport news theres a big bike shop called Contes on warwick blvd. your best bet would maybe be virginia beach for cruisers or even over on the eastern shore. message fuzzyt he posted in fresh finds about a big lot of bikes he just got he might be able to direct you in the right direction. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=56893.

dragnusa said:
I lived in Newport news and worked in williamsburg for years. And I dont remember any vintage bike shops but there is a small bike shop on rt 60 right up the road from busch gardens not sure what all they carry. then in newport news theres a big bike shop called Contes on warwick blvd. your best bet would maybe be virginia beach for cruisers or even over on the eastern shore. message fuzzyt he posted in fresh finds about a big lot of bikes he just got he might be able to direct you in the right direction. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=56893.

Good info, thanks, will do.

dragnusa said:
You could check the antique stores in williamsburg for older bikes but expect to pay dearly if any of them have one.

Good idea, theres actually pretty nice looking complete 39 Shelby Western Flyer on c-list hampton roads if anyone is interested for a really good price.

Back