anyone got

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anything dr pepper that could be used on a bike build Im lookin at building a Dr pepper rat rod build Ive got a bottle opener for the front head tube and 2 decals for the sides of the gussetts but what else can I use? anyone have ideas or objects lmk

If ya get a diamond cut off disk for your dremel, you could probably cut out the base of an old pop bottle to fashion a headlight (can would be a little easier to do.)

Got'cha covered.

http://www.dublindrpepper.com/?gclid=CJ ... nQodFiGs4Q

Dublin, TX. is not too far away from here. The tour is kind of neat too if you are ever around north central Texas.

They are the only Dr Pepper bottling plant that uses the original recipe sugar sweetner. It makes a difference, much better than "regular" Dr Pepper.

udallcustombikes said:
Write to Dr. Pepper and tell them what you are wanting to do. They might send you some swag. I did the same thing for my Lone Star Beer bike and they sent me bottle labels and unpressed caps.

Wow, good idea. Free advertising. :D

I second going to Dublin, I met the man who had worked there since he was 14 made one heck of an impression on me and the family... I have a room dedicate dto dr pepper cant wait to see the bike when finished.. I wish I could locate the green that ws used in the 50's era, that would be so sick...

thx

udallcustombikes said:
If you don't hear back from corporate, then contact your local bottler. Where i am at it is Coke, but it may be different in your neck of the woods.
they still use wooden boxes? figured it was all plastic by now

Back