anyone have a similar weekend ride?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
out here in the Sacramento valley there are a bunch of great tracks less than one or two hours away.
the Vulture name is an old BMX tag that stuck with me when i went to MX
i know there are a bunch of you guys on street bikes, but does anyone race the old guy circuit? or even the young guy circuit?
still ride ABA BMX, but this is so much faster!! :shock: :mrgreen: :shock:
DSC_0297.jpg

my wife caught this shot @ e-street in Marysville, CA at a club practice day (the Over the Hill Gang)

I don't race, but most of the guys I ride with do hare-scramble type races with the local club. We're lucky around here, we have off road areas that are literally hundreds of square kilometers. And as close as 1/2 hour out of town :D

After I got the dirt bikes (dual sports actually), the street bike gathered a lot of dust and eventually was sold off.

-Mp

sold off my street bike as well. it wasn't getting any love, so i sold it to someone who could provide that.....
besides, my wife says it's way too dangerous, and would rather sit next to me in a street rod than behind me on a motorcycle.

Latest posts

Back