ANYONE HIT THE BIG BIKE GATHERING IN ARIZONA???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which big bike gathering would that be?

Other than TDF, you just gotta accept the fact that this is more of a road and mtb community.

I am working on getting a vintage bike show added to a local street fair come March. I'll post here if it happens.

GTV said:
Other than TDF, you just gotta accept the fact that this is more of a road and mtb community.

I am working on getting a vintage bike show added to a local street fair come March. I'll post here if it happens.

I hear ya..i constantly post about this issue ..guess i need to get over the fact everyone that goes to the Tour De Fat are part timers that want to pull their bikes out once a year. Sure seems like a lot of work for all those that attend the Tour De Fat for ONE day. I mean the turn out at that event is decent...yet there is nothing else all year. That Mesa Bike festival was ok this year..still not many Cruisers there. And again..the so called SWAP meets here are something of a JOKE. I guess CRAIGSLIST is the only answer..and that is a joke as well. Nothing but junk on there for high prices.

If anyones has any ideas or knows of a bike gathering please post it

"Renegade Riders" will be there. Check us out on Facebook for more info and members. Ride On!!

Latest posts

Back