Anyone in Fort Collins that can ship a bike for me?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could help but I'm in Texas. I always miss out of stuff I want because I can not find someone to pick it up for me.

San Diego is a place I have missed a few from.

Right now there is one in Orgeon I would love to have.

No luck with the seller shipping it? Hopefully someone in FC can help you out.

Last resort I'm down in Denver, try to see if the seller is heading down south or near and I can meet up with them.

It would be nice to have a connection in San Diego- I buy surfboards from Craigslist whenever I fly out, surf them and then leave them at the beach- it's cheaper and less hassle than paying to fly a board out everytime.

Migz, how did the frame arrive? Was it everything you expected?

Guys thanks for offering to help. The guy doesn't want to ship.

Also, let me know if I can help you both with something. I used to be more active in picking up bikes, but since my daughter was born I have been a bit more relaxed about it since much of my time is dedicated to her, but it doesn't hurt to ask so just let me know guys.

Homebrew, I live in San Marcos, 10 minutes from Oceanside. Where do you vacation in San Diego?

If he won't budge on shipping, I can make the trek up there.

We normally start in PB and head south into Mexico depending on where the waves are.

rydr1 said:
Migz, how did the frame arrive? Was it everything you expected?

Guys thanks for offering to help. The guy doesn't want to ship.

Also, let me know if I can help you both with something. I used to be more active in picking up bikes, but since my daughter was born I have been a bit more relaxed about it since much of my time is dedicated to her, but it doesn't hurt to ask so just let me know guys.

Homebrew, I live in San Marcos, 10 minutes from Oceanside. Where do you vacation in San Diego?

Frame arrived just fine I have already started that project. It will be a couple of weeks before i finish because I'm missing some parts but one I get them finishing it up will be relatively quickly.

I have a feeling this bike will end up being pretty cool, I revived a build tread call Texas Special ill post updates there.

I will let you know next time I see something in your area.

I have a brother in FC, but he's usually either too busy, or too lazy to do anything. :mrgreen: Sometimes both at the same time. I could see what he's up to though if nobody else can work with the guy to ship it.

Thanks guys for offering to help, but the dude now wants more for the bike. He said he has an offer for $575. shoot, that bike will end up costing me well over $750 before it gets to my place and that is more than I can pay for that bike.

Homebrew, I work in Encinitas, so If you need to keep a board here let me know.

Back