anyone in nor cal get hit with carnage yet?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
well.......woke up this morning(without the help of the alarm) to the power being out.got to work and saw the first bad omen of the day...3 cars that had trees fall on them and were brought in before 10am.just got better when i got home for lunch......power still out, a privet across the hood of my cadillac, the neighbors truck pinned under my birch tree that had been uprooted by the wind, and part of my back fence gone. cant wait for the third storm to hit tomorrow :roll:
ill post some of the pics after theyre sent to the insurance company.......guess it could have been worse though....

WOW!! :shock: that looks crazy

map_spectrop01_ltst_6nh_enus_600x405.jpg

we lost power last night for a few hrs when a couple transformers exploded, it was back on when I woke up.
Some local flooding but not to bad we're waiting for the next wave, the river near me went way up and turned
to chocolate mocha but so far we're ok

We had lots of wind in Boise area. Power out, tipped over semi trucks...and 85mph winds up at the ski hill :shock:

heres some of the birch tree and the neighbors truck........
strompics004.jpg

strompics003.jpg

strompics002.jpg

strompics001.jpg

i guess one good thing about all this is ill have lots of overtime to pay for the deductible and everything else :|

looks like just the camper shell got jacked unless the suspension got messed.

wow........ i guess those crappy old ugly camper shells ARE good for somehing hahhahahhaha doesnt look like theres even a SCRATCH on that truck. im using my laptop with my satalite card gettin internet acces...... the wind blew down two big oak trees on my property, and knocked down our powerlines.... the city was in my yard till 6am today fixing the lines.... finaly got power, but still no phones or dsl..... were suposed to get another storm like it tonight too. well see what happens. i was out in the rain all day today and last night cutting up the trees and loadin up all the brush with the bobcat so we could use the drive way..... hahha one of the trees missed my vw by about a foot!!!!! i was so happy cause im trying to sell the thing!!!! ill try to post some pics of whats left tomorrow, didnt take any today .... ill show you guys the roots and the hole left in the ground tho

went out this afternoon after the rain stopped..was just the shell that got it!!!!!! the gap on the bed looked tweaked with the tree on it but back to normal today with out the weight :mrgreen: she drove it around today to make sure it didnt dog track alls well with it(except the fact that the truck was her husbands who passed away around oct.) still bummed about it but it could have been alot worse had the truck not been there :shock: just need to do part of the fence and see what the hood of the caddi looks like.......

Maybe I should call my friends in Marin. I just left there last Feb. Here all my friends thought I would be in for worse weather, up here in Oregon. Maybe not-so-much. Sorry to hear about your bad times. Ugh...

so here is what was left of the back yard, the front we cleaned up already, but youll get the idea!!!!

l_a0fb65867cc469b6a61a7f466ef30a06.jpg

notice the pole in the back ground.... thats the old one, the new one is already instaled next to it

l_f35f55785ecbe88487562fc4ab5bb2ac.jpg

hear is the root system, pretty big despite what the pic makes it look like.........

l_c46f723998da116c31f7d121521c3209.jpg

.........and the stump.........

GIMPYBMXER said:
TheDuke said:
24d and snowing again! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
L8 EM

i take it you dont snowboard?!!? cheer up buddie
I dont.Use to ski but now I ride my bike daily . Kinda trecherous on the icepack! :roll:

TheDuke said:
GIMPYBMXER said:
TheDuke said:
24d and snowing again! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
L8 EM

i take it you dont snowboard?!!? cheer up buddie
I dont.Use to ski but now I ride my bike daily . Kinda trecherous on the icepack! :roll:

oh tell me about it.......... im on house arrest right now, CANT go snowboarding, and HAVE to ride my bike every day...... i DREAD the bad weather!!!!!

Back