anyone makin a barrel racer?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Meatwad says we need thoroughbred barrel racer for TeamFat.... is that cheatin??

2010-04-05142751.jpg

check out that sweet vintage camry in teh background too!! :mrgreen:

lol i wondered how long it would take before someone built a purpose built bike for the barrel racing. to fill u all in what he is talking about is the barrel racing that will be held at the 2010 rat bike rodeo (look under the events section for more info). anyways i am sure some of you have seen horse barrel racing well think the same only on bikes. HOWEVER to toss a wrench into the monkey this year it will be heads up two at a time racing. once around one barrel and straight back to the line. thanks for being involved tell your buddies i saw your truck u can haul at least 20 bikes in that ask a few of the regulars around here.

well, actually , I was playing around and the boss came home for lunch and caught me. ..she told me to clean the garage... :x

well I got some time last night and got most of it together, gotta take it out for a road test after work, and western it up a bit...

IMG_20100923_105832.jpg

that bike looks serious got my barrel race bike done last night should be fun. wonder how many other "built" bikes are coming for this event?

brick-oleum

got a bit more time today.. got a sweet seat setup to go on it(that seats off my climber) just need to weld up a post and do a little more punk'in.

hard to tell, but the bars andseatpost are woodgrain :D

IMG_20100928_190114.jpg

IMG_20100928_190142-1.jpg

Wow, that seat is cool!

Is the tube actually functional in any way, or is it simply there looking awesome?

(Also.. um.. what's a barrel racer? :oops: )

Thanks man! its going further than I expected :roll:

the tube is just an old copper spaghetti can and a tire gauge. I figure I can keep my stash in there... :mrgreen:

and to quote Karfer67 :

"to fill u all in what he is talking about is the barrel racing that will be held at the 2010 rat bike rodeo (look under the events section for more info). anyways i am sure some of you have seen horse barrel racing well think the same only on bikes. "

Latest posts

Back