Anyone remember a thread?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was from a while ago, not shure if it was a build off bike, or a normal build, but the guy made his own frame, and the stem was out probably 4 inches from the main part of the frame, and he had it set up in a salt flats kinda way, and he had an aluminum shroud over the front, and he did an amazing job on painting rust and wear onto the aluminum. I think he was going to put a motor in it? I want to reference it to find out how he painted the rust, and for inspiration on a project, was very temped to enter the build off with it.
does this ring a bell with anybody?

thanks in advance, charlie

This one?

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=32238&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
teaser001.jpg

Don't remember...."will N :p W"... built from ground 0...WOW....I dig that fairing man!....MadSkillz baby !!!

I remember that one now. But originally your description brought to mind a custom someone had built here that had a huge shroud around the front fork, stem area.Seems like they had used aluminum as well.

I realize this is a super old thread, but I too am looking for this ancient thread with the super cool metal fairing. When I click the link, it brings me to the motored bikes section. Is the original thread lost to the ether?

Thank you for any help.

Gilbert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I realize this is a super old thread, but I too am looking for this ancient thread with the super cool metal fairing. When I click the link, it brings me to the motored bikes section. Is the original thread lost to the ether?

Thank you for any help.

Gilbert

One problem is that we switched form software a few years ago and that may have an effect on search results. We've also added new forum categories over the years and that too may cause interesting results.

The real problem is that the photos from the thread in the link are gone, due to the host (omageshack) no longer having the photos around. That thread does involve a custom gasser with a fairing, but we can't see the pictures anymore. Sadly, the OP (kdregg) hasn't been on rrb since 2013

Latest posts

Back