Anything ever happen in Portland?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pals and I will be startin a kruiser klub in Portland and I hope to organize some bike shows, swap meets, etc. So when this happens, I'll for sure be posting about it on here!

I'm all over that! Since I'm a newb and never been to one how do they work? Are people just selling their parts or do people bring their bikes and enter them to win prizes?

Check out The Missing Link Bicycle Shop on NE Sandy. There's a cruiser ride every Tuesday, rain or shine. Plenty of bike geeks of all kinds. Even a Rat Rod Bikes member or two. I have ridden with them for a few years now (up until I moved back to the Bay Area). Kustoms, restorations, doesn't matter what you ride. They also know alot about the Portland/Vancouver bike scene. Great bunch of people.

mromerox said:
I'm all over that! Since I'm a newb and never been to one how do they work? Are people just selling their parts or do people bring their bikes and enter them to win prizes?

Most people just bring their bikes and parts they want to sell and some bring bikes they want to showoff that aren't for sale. The Iron Ranch is a super cool place, make sure to sneak a peak into all the barns. The barn with the big tractors has an upstairs attic area that is filled with Krates, prewar and all kinds of other rare bikes.

Latest posts

Back