ANYTHING GOES - VOTE HERE!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose your three favorite bikes.

• 7. Dirty Rod - oldskool

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • 6. Cubicle Ladder - N8NBOX

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 4. Coffee Beanz - Recycledbikez

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • 5.Coffin Bike - 61smity

• 3. Bluey McBoring - Fidel Rambo

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • 2. Big Wheel 2.0 - Rick 74304

• 1. Angry Tiki - Tommy Two Time

• 12. Evil Ways - Necessary Evil

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • 11. Eddies Boardrat Racer - Gdcast

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • 10. Easy Rider Capt. America Bike - John P. Smith

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • 9. Dragula Deluxe - SSG

• 8. Doctor D's Ascent into Maddness - Dman

Votes: 19 16.2%
  • 13. Fast Enough, After All - BikeriderX

• 14. Gaskills Hop Shop: Inline3 Dead Little Dove - Gaskill

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • 15. Grocery Hauler - Jaba13

• 16. Knuckleduster - No Talent Clown

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • 17. Lightweight Stretch - Philphine

• 18. Long Hauler - Udall Custom Bikes

• 19. Nuclear Wasted - Kuttnhack

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • 20. Poormans Truck - Rnchoppers

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • 21. Rat Bobber - Baalberry

• 22. Rat"el Snake Rust - Bobstar

• 23. Ride The Lightning - Bicycleguy

• 24. Rollin Rusty - MarksA-C

• 25. Salt Fats - Hillsmith

Votes: 41 35.0%
  • 26. Slamschwinnrito - Cut-um-up kustoms

• 27. Spring Board - 65Rat

• 28. Suicidal Tendencies - Johnny Razor

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • 29. Tandem Burrito - Nickdaddy

• 30. The Blue Meanie - The Vulture

• 31. The Bobbcycle - Adapt

• 32. The Heart Attack - Uncle Stretch

• 33. The Shadow - Graylock

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • 34. Tour De Fat Bike - pvwacko

• 35. Tour De Frank - Hooch

• 36. WhatHappensWhenYouPutTwoWomenTogetheAndMakeOne - jesusjonz

• 37. Wild Panther - OZ1972

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I couldn't get it painted in time, too cold and rainy for paint, and this is Florida! I painted it today and it started to rain after I finished, but it had set enough that the light rain didn't hurt it. And it is my first attempt at cutting and welding, so it wasn't going to garner a big number of votes anyway, maybe one if I was lucky.

I also voted for one only, not reading the original post all the way through.

Well win loose or draw ,everybody comes out a winner ,because they got off their rears and built some nice bikes. Congrats to everybody. :lol:

Especially since this is my first...Everytime I go out in the garage I'm like, wow! That's a really cool lookin' bike! :roll: But I still do it! :lol: :mrgreen:

Thanks Greg66! Too kind :oops: my one's a roughy compared to some of the gems here! Gotta give big ups to Adapt for the Bobcycle - I keep coming coming back to look at this, I just love everything about it. Really think it oughta be doing better in the voting (big hint to those still deciding... :D )

Salt flats is a lovely bike no doubt and will likely get the prize and well deserved if it does...My vote to bobcycle though
as im a moteredbike fan and he also one of the few that had the balls to picture himself on his ride...Knuckle Duster Nuclear Waste and Uncle Stretches
offering were some standout contenders too IMO some fantastic fabrication work guys kudos to you look forward too seeing more
of your works in the near future ::hint hint:: Uncle Stretch

Everyone in this comp IS a winner fantastic effort from all entrants you should all be very proud of your accomplishments, best of luck
to all ...

KiM

Thanks to all who voted for my bike...Maybe if I had my hot pin up girlfriend to pose on my bike I could have won more of your votes...lol

I'm not a model...sorry...........I could have found a better looking guy standing out in front of Homedepot...lol

We're about half way through with the voting window, the race for first is pretty close, the race for third is anyone's guess. Don't forget to vote!

I didn't know I could vote for 3, either. That's what I get for reading! I voted for Saltfats, because it looks like a bike I'd come across at some museum display. Everything about it is incredible and so many details, quality is top notch. Which is also why I wish I hadn't, it seems a little TOO high dollar. Just the cost of the discs alone puts it above the cost of most of the other bikes. I know there's no rule against cost, the worksmanship is definitely there, but it was tough. Money buys a lot, creativity and talent is something all the bikes had, large bills and a full shop not so much, so I feel a little guilty about giving so much of MY PERSONAL vote to a big(ger) wallet.

The builders all did a helluva job and it's amazing to see what people can come up with when given time and a challenge. It really blows me away, and I can't imagine what it looks like to people who fell into RRB.com and started to poke around a minute. There's so much talent, creativity, camaraderie here that even though I can't work on my own projects these days, I'm constantly checking in here to see everybody else's.

Thanks to all of you for letting me watch!

i dont care so much about the money rule. like you said even if you buy all the coolest high dollar stuff if you dont have the bike that ties it all together it dont matter much.

Yep. Like I said the bike is impressive and perfectly executed as a theme/idea. I'd just love to see all you creative guys have the same equipment, shop, and bank roll and see what happens! Heaven help us.

that would be nice give 75 guys all the same materials and see who builds what ....that would be pretty neat . ya salt fats is a greate bike .but give credit to uncle stretch his frame i s all hand made it looks like a bike you can buy at a local bike shop . and alot of people dont relize that ..ya money can get you the best parts. and if you have the machinery to make the perfect parts your golden . and alot of guys or most of us in here .do with what we have grab afew frames cut em up and start building and have fun doing it ..i think i have about 50bucks into my build and quite a few hours into it but i had a blast doing it and your buddies come over and they say what the heck are you building now and have a few beers . i just think its greate .. and every one has there own style of bikes they like to build . i think they are all greate builds . this is my first buildoff and i had fun doing it .greate job to all :) well i might have a little more the n $50 into it :lol: grate /greate/or great /they all mean the same :lol:

Kuttnhack, Graylock, and Gaskill all got my votes for creativity. But, echoing previous comments, it is clear that everyone who participated is a winner! So many cool ideas! Thanks to everyone for sharing the builds!

rnchoppers hey i love it when i see someone do a lot with a little after all one of my votes went to your bike lol

thanks for the vote karfer67 im suprised i have as meny votes as got so far ... it was my 1st build off and i had no clue what to do :lol: so i figured i didnt fit to good on my wifes 3 wheeler so i cut it up on her. lol .to make it fit me .i still dont know if it was worth it .her yelling at me for cutting up her bike .but the quiet time i had putting it together was nice .lol :lol: im ready for the next build off now .. :lol:

rnchoppers said:
thanks for the vote karfer67 im suprised i have as meny votes as got so far ... it was my 1st build off and i had no clue what to do :lol: so i figured i didnt fit to good on my wifes 3 wheeler so i cut it up on her. lol .to make it fit me .i still dont know if it was worth it .her yelling at me for cutting up her bike .but the quiet time i had putting it together was nice .lol :lol: im ready for the next build off now .. :lol:
Bikes like that are hard to come by..........Wives are a dime a dozen, you made the right choice. (hope MY wife doesn't see this)

KOTA said:
Bikes like that are hard to come by..........Wives are a dime a dozen, you made the right choice. (hope MY wife doesn't see this)

Yeah, then you'll be contacting rnchoppers to build you a similar model with a bed on the back....ha ha! :lol:

Latest posts

Back